Highlighted
James Butler
New Member.

How to set user so they see the External Reports folder?

I have created some user level external reports in SBM. Some of my users can see the External Reports link in the reports tab, others cannot. I have searched everywhere in composer and the web admin tool and cannot find any privileges or settings that would allow or deny users to see the External Reports. All of the users have privileges to view and run user level reports and that is the level these External Reports were created with.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.