Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Importing field ordering from a transition to create a new form in SBM?

Jump to solution
We transitioned from TeamTrack to SBM a few months ago. I've been implementing the use of forms slowly whenever needed. I have this one HUGE process app that contains about a hundred transitions and 40 states. Each transition has its own field ordering. If I have to add a new field, I would have to go into composer and set the ordering for each one under "Field Privileges." In reality, there is probably about 10 different variations, so I'd love to be able to import the field privileges settings from those transitions and create new forms.

Is this possible?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Importing field ordering from a transition to create a new form in SBM?

Jump to solution
I got the answer from SBM support:

In Composer, with the transition selected in workflow design, there should be a form tab located in the property editor. Within the form tab there is a 'new' option directly to the right of the form selection drop down. When selecting new from this menu, it should inherit the specific field order for this transition.

I didn't see this as an option because I didn't check out the workflow first.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Importing field ordering from a transition to create a new form in SBM?

Jump to solution
I got the answer from SBM support:

In Composer, with the transition selected in workflow design, there should be a form tab located in the property editor. Within the form tab there is a 'new' option directly to the right of the form selection drop down. When selecting new from this menu, it should inherit the specific field order for this transition.

I didn't see this as an option because I didn't check out the workflow first.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.