Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there a fix to the PDF Widget to allow all memo context dynamically?

PDF widget would be great if it worked with dynamic pdf files instead of just static pdfs. Currently the PDF Widget is useless without the ability to allow for dynamically expanding fields to allow for more text to be added. Dynamic pdf allow the fields to expand if large amounts of content are imported into the pdf document. The problem with the widget is that it only allows for static pdf files to be used. So if you have a memo field, your pdf document must have enough space on it to allow all the content to be imported into it. If not then the content is truncated. I would like to see Serena add this enhancement to future releases of the PDF widget. has this been added to the newer version of SBM?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Is there a fix to the PDF Widget to allow all memo context dynamically?

This is a good request but if you have not done it already you should log a support call with Serena and ask them to mark it as an enhancement request. I know Serena employees view and respond to thsi forum however I'm not sure the request would get any involvement from Serena w/o a request logged through normal support channels.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Is there a fix to the PDF Widget to allow all memo context dynamically?

Please talk to support about your use case.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.