pbustin Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Is there a way of determining the exact RGB formula for 11.1 transition buttons?

Jump to solution
I created a transition button next to a field in a custom form. I'd like to match it with the exact color of the standard 11.1 transition buttons, but so far haven't been able to match it by eye. I figure somewhere in the application engine files is a .css file with the RGB formula, or an html string that can be converted to RGB.

I also haven't been able to figure out how to create a new style, so that I don't have to select the color in the 4 states in which it appears.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Is there a way of determining the exact RGB formula for 11.1 transition buttons?

Jump to solution
I used Chrome > right-click on transition button > Inspect element, and found #1b94c1. Google shows RGB (27, 148, 193), and that turned out to be a match.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Is there a way of determining the exact RGB formula for 11.1 transition buttons?

Jump to solution
I used Chrome > right-click on transition button > Inspect element, and found #1b94c1. Google shows RGB (27, 148, 193), and that turned out to be a match.

View solution in original post

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
I used Paint's Color Picker feature. I was going to reply with the result, but you already found it. At least I got the same answer. 🙂
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution
Thank you; after I read your response, I tried that myself.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.