Admiral
Admiral

Is there no such thing as an Items Closed per Month SBM report?

I created an Items Submitted per Month. Submittal is a built-in option that can be selected in a Duration report. However, I don't see any way of creating an Items Closed per Month report.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Phil,
Did you mean "Submittal" is a built in option for a Trend report? It seems like we need an enhancement request that along with the submittal option we need a closed option. About the closest I could get is a "Open and Completed" Trend report but that puts opened and completed on the same report. I couldn't see a way to one or the other with that report.
Admiral
Admiral

Could you use the 'Entering a State' trend report to report on issues that have gone from a selected state (eg, the second last one in your workflow) to 'Closed' (or whatever your closed/completed state is called)
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There is an idea on serena central tu be able to trend on any date field. You could vote / commenton that http://www.serenacentral.com/community/ideas/sbm/trend-reports-using-an-arbitrary-date-field
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have a report that does this on my release dashboard. Take a look at the "Open and Completed" trend report. You set it to graph on months as one of the options. Of course this shows both Opened and Closed on the same graph so not sure if that's what you need or not.
0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Thanks. Close, but no cigar. Just need closed.
0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

I'll place such a request in Ideas.
0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

I'll attempt this and post the result. I've created 'Time to Close' reports, but those are different.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.