Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[Micro Focus] Join us in the SBM 11.3 Beta!

We're excited to announce the first kickoff meeting for the SBM 11.3 open beta. Please join us for an overview of what's coming in SBM 11.3 and information on how to participate in this early access program!

Some of the highlights of the SBM 11.3 release are:

* Folders and Quick Links in Work Center to enable migration away from the User Workspace interface
    * Real-Time monitoring of SBM resources and processes
    * Two-way logged communication with stakeholders outside of SBM
    * Re-usable orchestrations
    * A reinvigorated scripting language to eventually replace the aging AppScript offering
    * Offline capability for submissions and transitions within the SBM mobile client

Please register for SBM 11.3 Beta Kickoff - April 19, 2017 on Apr 19, 2017 7:00 AM PDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8088139857159706113

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Also attached to this announcement is the beta agreement if you'd like to get a head start on getting it signed and returned to me (deaster@serena.com). Note that while Serena is now a Micro Focus company, the beta agreement is still with the legal entity of Serena Software.
13 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Dave,
Unfortunately we are not able to attend this session, will it be available for download afterwards? Some interesting developments!
kind regards
Neil
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I've heard the classic interface will eventually be removed. Is that scheduled for 11.3 or a later release? Will that topic be discussed?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the SBM 11.3 beta kickoff!

A recording of the webinar is available. Also attached is a PDF of the presentation given. As with all beta code, everything shown/referred to is subject to change without notice.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The webinar requires a password. How do I get one?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What is the expected GA for 11.3?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there a maximum number of offline items that you can queue up before reconnecting to the network?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for sharing here highlights and overview of what's coming in SBM 11.3 because unfortunately I missed this chance to attend this release program.

Regards,
Lauren Desouza
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you for sharing the details of the kickoff meeting and it details. I have gone through the highlights of the meeting and got interested to participate. So update more details on the site if possible so that I can participate as early as possible.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes - as we've done in the past, it will be made available afterwards to anyone who could not attend.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The classic interface will still be present in SBM 11.3 - but the topic of eventually sunsetting the classic User Workspace interface will be covered, yes.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry about that. A password was added accidentally. It has now been removed.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.