paulvannanc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need guidance to develop my own notification channel

Right now, we have appscript which will get the message content and mobile number from some table and pass it to the batch file. So that batch file will send a SMS to the mobile number passed from the appscript. To make this a notification channel, we created the notification and called the app script from that notification.Notification will trigger the Appscript, Appscript will trigger the batch file, batch file will trigger the SMS gateway, finally SMS gateway will send the SMS to user.I am trying to simplify this process by creating a notification channel. So i found that i have to develop the jar file as notification channel. But still i have below question, kindly advise me to find out the answers.1. What are all the values SBM can pass to notifcation channal? ( i.e User id or User email or user mobile number , etc)2. How can i get the notification message content from notification template?3. Is there any procedure to develop new notification channel? or can I just develop jar file and add it into the notification channel?Thanks,- Paul
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.