Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Orchestration Transition Item Web Service for a Post Transition Causes Error

I am in the process of creating my first Orchestration and I have had success in coming up with the boiler plate for what I want to do. I need to loop through a Multi Select field and run a Post Transition for each selection in the Multi Select field.

I have run the Orchestration and parsed the Multi Select fields and concatonated them into a temporary field to show myself I would be able to loop through all of the selections.

Once I completed that I attempted to call the Transition Item Post Transition for each selection from the Multi Selection field. It appears the Post Transition is being called; however, it is failing with the error 'The transition "Modern Child" was not completed. Unable to select project to submit into: Multiple valid projects available.'

The "Modern Child" Post Transition calls a Submit Transition when submits the data into my Project. I have multiple projects but for the Submit Transition i am calling I set it up to default to Submit into the project I selected.

I have attached a picture of the setup of the Submit Transaction and the Common Log File from the Orchestration.

I hope somebody has some information they can provide as to why this error is being thrown.

Thanks,
Robert
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Orchestration Transition Item Web Service for a Post Transition Causes Error

Here is the Common Log XML file

Robert
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Orchestration Transition Item Web Service for a Post Transition Causes Error

Here is the Common Log XML file

Robert
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.