Highlighted
sivabalan_n Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Orchestration workflow is executing all times

Hi Team,

I am executing Orchestration workflow based on a field value. But the orchestration is executing all time. I am executing workflow in Async services. Please help how to fix this issue.

Thanks
Sivabalan N.
0 Likes
3 Replies
lmattie Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Orchestration workflow is executing all times

Is this being fired via a notification? If so, try changing the rule for the notification to "Changes To" the desired value instead of "Equal To".
0 Likes
dwimpelb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Without a visual representation of the how you actually implemented the orchestration and what mechanisms you are attempting to invoke the orchestration, this is difficult to impossible to answer. Please provide the details of the triggering item to which the orchestration is being invoked, and this does not mean, "I have it set to trigger off of a binary field". Please include the full details of the rules and conditions you implemented within the workflow and then we might be able to figure this out for you.
0 Likes
sivabalan_n Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Lynn,

I have configured in transitions based on a binary field. Its called for all the transitions irrespective of the value. Can you please let me know how to fix the issue.

Regards,
Sivabalan N.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.