scotttmark Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Prevent Mass Update for a Transition

I have some transitions with Form Actions that set values based on the values of other fields. I don't have any fields on these transitions with the 'allow mass update' selected but when I load up a report, check the item (in the state with the transition), and select Update All Checked Items, the Mass Update dropdown has that transition in it. If I select that transition it moves the task along but since my Form Actions didn't fire, the values are incorrect since the fields don't get set.

Is there a way to remove any transitions that don't have any 'allow mass update' fields checked from the dropdown? Or is there any way to choose what transitions show in the dropdown and which ones don't?

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.