Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Putting fields into a table in Notifications + add attachments

Jump to solution
Hi, basically when someone submits a form and attachments, i'd like a notification to go to x person.

I'd like the fields in the notification to be in a tabular view (boxes for each field) and also have the attachments added to the notification.

i.e. if an employee were to enter the details of thier passport and attach a photocopy of it, it would add the photocopy to the notification and the fields would be wrapped in a table

[Passport Number] [99999999]
[Country of Issue] [United Kingdom]
[Expiry Date] [ 01/01/20]

How can i do this please?

Thanks
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Putting fields into a table in Notifications + add attachments

Jump to solution
To put the fields in a table type format, then you can create the notification message template in htm, and include a table add fields/labels as required.

To include the attachment you can also add '$ATTACHMENT()' to the notification template and it will add all attachments to the email.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
To put the fields in a table type format, then you can create the notification message template in htm, and include a table add fields/labels as required.

To include the attachment you can also add '$ATTACHMENT()' to the notification template and it will add all attachments to the email.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Cheers David!

Much appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.