Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SBM Active Diagnostics Service Terminated Unexpectedly

Jump to solution
Running Serena Business Manager 10.01.04.01.1068 (Build 62).
In configurator if I try to start the Active Diagnostic Server it just starts/stops.
If I try manually (Windows Services -> SBM Active Diagnostic) it is stopped (odd - it is set to automatic) and when I try to start it I get:

Could not start the SBM Active Diagnostic service on local computer.
Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
You should check the log of the active diagnostics service. Usually it is quite verbose.

Most probably there is a lock file preventing it to start. Simply delete that file them it should start

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
You should check the log of the active diagnostics service. Usually it is quite verbose.

Most probably there is a lock file preventing it to start. Simply delete that file them it should start

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Would love to - can you point me to where this log would be stored?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
To work around this issue, remove the following file \Common\Diagnostics\MongoDB\data\mongod.lock. This file is related to unsuccessful or abrupt termination of the diagnostics service.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.