Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

SBM/QC(ALM) Connector

I am attempting to use the old SBM/QC Connector with SBM 11. I know its not supported any longer but I was trying to see if I could get it to work/fix it as we have spent lots of time setting up the connection and information exchange between the tools.
Anyone have any idea what this error is or how to fix it?

Cannot enforce correct SOAP Message element order. Using build order. Unable to process XML Schema from file:/D:/Serena/SBM/Common/Tomcat%207.0/server/default/work/processes/_00000_Create_ALM_Release_83eb18e1-aabd-40e8-878c-b289b8c2f48d---14-57/resources/xml/726a40be-3310-4c96-a02d-a8add48454a4/qcbug.wsdl [@L3:C74]: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'null', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not
.[com.serena.ode.util.SerenaSoapUtil]
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.