Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SBM Restful API

Hi Can anyone tell me if SBM has a inbound REST API,

I know about the REST Grid and Orchestration REST calls but am looking for a REST API to allow another app to update / Transaction an SBM Ticket through REST Calls.

Any documentation would be great.

Second Question: We are planning on pulling data into SBM from another system (salesforce) I can do this with Orchestration but want to automatically refresh it every 5 minutes or so, is there any way to call orchestration on a timer or will I need a scheduler sitting in the middle?

Many Thanks

Peter
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Officially there is an inbound restful API stating SBM 11.1 (beta started today). However SBM 11.0 already implements an inbound restful API (it is however not officially public).

As for a timer, you could do that using a simple notification, triggering an orchestration.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If you want to participate in the SBM 11.1 beta, or at least watch the introductory webcast, the info can be found here:

http://www.serenacentral.com/community/forums/serena-announcing-sbm-11-1-aurora-beta-kickoff
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Brilliant - I'll have a look at the documentation for 11.1 (we're currently on 10.1). Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.