Absent Member.
Absent Member.

State Trend Report exlucing Decision States

I'd like to run a Trend "Entering a State" report. However, there is a decision state between the start and end states. I am unable to select this decision state in either the From State or To State selection boxes. How can I report on this data? If I select the original from state and to state, no records are returned. i'm guessing because SBM sees it as 2 transitions, one from the from state to the decision state and one from the decision state to the to state. My solution is to use an external reporting tool (BIRT) that queries against the State Change history table to come up with the proper data. It would be nice if SBM would either include the decision states in the report selection boxes, or ignore them altogether in the state change history.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.