catbb_catbb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Upgrade from TeamTrack 6.6.1 to SBM 2009 R4.03

We are testing the upgrade from TeamTrack 6.6.1 to SBM 2009 R4.03. When I upgrade the database, it showed the error message

"The database was not upgraded successfully,

Please try again.

All warnings and errors that occurred during upgrade were written to the file "X:\abc\xyz.log"

I noticed a log named "thread1.log" contained error message as below

"Processing Date and Time Fields for table USR_SGPU_MO_PIR

02/21/2012 12:02:32: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'TS_SUBMITDATE' in table 'TS_1272_331d6512759b4a1597' is specified more than once."

May I know what does it mean?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
mubangud Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upgrade from TeamTrack 6.6.1 to SBM 2009 R4.03

Why not go with SBM 2010? Also if you are having problems with the migration you can have database support with Serena. They will have their development team work with you. When we moved from 6.6.1 to sbm we ran into similar issues with our database bu resolved it through tech support.
0 Likes
tclement Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upgrade from TeamTrack 6.6.1 to SBM 2009 R4.03

I'd also recommend that you contact support on this. I did speak to someone on the development team at SBM who knows about this stuff, and he recommended first restoring the DB and retrying. If it fails, it's probably because you have some duplicate fields in the fields table for the same table. If that's the case, you definately need to contact support.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.