Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Using Advanced View Report to display external Data associated with SBM items

We are running SBM v11.2. We have an external database that is linked to primary SBM items in a workflow. Using the new reporting capabilities, I have been able to link these 2 databases for reporting. I can join from the advanced view table to the primary table using a relational field. However, I'd like to filter the results based on something in the primary table (State for example). I am unable to do this. The filter only works on the primary reporting table which is the view table. Does anyone have experience with this? I can provide further info if needed. Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Using Advanced View Report to display external Data associated with SBM items

Can you add more columns (like TS_STATE) from the SBM primary table to the XML advanced view?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.