Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Welcome to our new community forum!

Welcome to the new online community for Serena users. This new system has many features that will enable to share ideas and questions more easily.

We have archived the old posts from the SBM forum. If you are looking for old content, ask a questions, and we will try to insert the archived answers.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
15 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Welcome to our new community forum!

I see this. I don't see how I can filter topics that I will be notified about.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How do I see only SBM-related questions on the new forums? I don't use AOD so I'd like to filter on SBM only, which was easy in the old site, but not readily apparent here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Jeff,

From the community landing page, the links to all of the product specific pages are near the bottom, in the right hand column. The direct link is:

http://communities.serena.com/serena/.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

where is Composer forum?

http://community.serena.com. is not working
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Dovid,

The Prototype Composer forum is located: http://communities.serena.com/serena/.

To navigate to a specific product, you can select the arrow next to Community, near the top of the screen, and select Products. That will give you a list of all products in the Serena Community.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm confused. Is this the Serena Business Mashups forum? Or the Serena Business Manager forum? It only good form to write out the name in longhand the first time it appears on a page, followed by the acronym!
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Good question! Serena Business Manager is the new name of the product that used to be called Serena Business Mashups. We thought we could reduce confusion by using the same abbreviation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

While I applaud the name change, I was taken aback by the application we are about to deploy, dropping off of the face of the Serena website. No announcements, no email from our Serena Sales Representative, nothing... And yet the downloads page still calls it Serena Business Mashups, and there are no Serena Business Managers available for download. I couldn't even tell, from the Serena Business Manager page, if I was looking at the same app as before!.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

So basically online community is starting from the scratch?!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Adam, an idea why I keep getting prompted to login when I use Facebook Connect? It seems to remember me for a while but then it forgets... is this just a security "Feature" of the new forums? Or do I need to create a forum-specific account rather than using Facebook to login?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I use a GetSatisfaction account and it works so far...O suspect the Facebook connect is temperamental.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.