Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Welcome to our new community forum!

Actually, we are planning a migration of the old community data. We are finallizing the tests now. We should be able to migrate within the next week or so.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jeff, I use a GetSat account too, but it's been "forgetting" me for the past week or two as well. I thought it was just me. I'll let the vendor know. They may have made a change that is impacting login. Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Okay thanks, I'm using FireFox 3.6.13 if it matters in investigating.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Another request for the vendor - when putting a reply into the "Reply" box at the bottom of the form, it auto-expands as you enter text. That's nice functionality, the problem is that if you are entering a reply using the "Add a Comment" link on one of the earlier comments, the box is fixed-size and very small, which makes replying a pain. Can you ask them to add the auto-expand functionality to all the different places that you can reply?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.