SM response script for closing CGW alerts automatically
Script described in SM Wiki: Close CGW alerts automatically
User-Group Check for CGW
This script can be used to automatically close alerts for any users in the pre-approved groups.
The current version of the script uses the following of parameters:
- ADGroup - Group list for the approved groups, the grops can be separated by pipe char '|'
- Action -CGW Action Filter: use the same value as in the Action parameter of the Event, or use * to catch all events
- Debug - Turn debug on/off (debug files are created to the C:\Temp\ED folder. All events generate separate debug files.
- False Alert Status - Set the Alert's status to the value set here if the actor is a member of any of the groups checked.
- Folder - Set a filter for the folder property for the Event, if the property des not match the Alert is not being checked.