Ability to configure 24-hour clock

Ability to configure 24-hour clock

There is a need to configure SMA-X to use a 24-hour clock. This has been a CR for SAW for many years, but I can't see that this is possible even with the latest release. Customers finds it hard to believe that this is not an out-of-the-box feature.

4 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudus, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be reviewed by the product team

HenrikBrattlie Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

This is an absolute must. The product is not taken seriously in Europe if featuers like this is not available.

tmognes Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

I just found out that if you Choose language: Norsk (Bokmål) or English (U.K.),
you will automatically get 24-hour clock. For me this is good enough and therefore solves my request.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Already Offered

Thanks @tmognes - appreciate you sharing that solution.  I will close this idea pending comments from those that voted.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.