Add IOS app and correct name for mobile app

Idea ID 1665278

Add IOS app and correct name for mobile app

Hello,

Could you please add the IOS version (with graphics) of the mobile app, and correct the name to Self-Service Portal, as it is now called?

Kind regards
Harald Bjørnstad

5 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @habjorns - add this information where? Others already voted so I suppose they understand but I'm afraid I don't 😞

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Declined

Will review again when there is a response to the question,(add the IOS version (with graphics - to ????) . It's easy to re-open .  Perhaps the folks that voted for it can jump in with their interpretation.

Regarding naming of the service portal app: the name (service portal) is already taken so we had to go with the name that we did. 

Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I think this may be referring to the "Activate mobile app" link on the Service Portal page, which still only refers to the Google app, and not the IOS app:Mobile app.PNG

On that assumption, I'm voting for this - as it should be there!

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks for clarifying @benwatt I'm going to open that as a documentation defect, and close this idea. 

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Declined

We have reviewed this idea and determined that it is a documentation defect. Thank you for reporting it. I will close this idea, and open the defect internally. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.