Approval Delegation By Module and Ability for Boss or Admin to Delegate

Idea ID 2763845

Approval Delegation By Module and Ability for Boss or Admin to Delegate

I have seen several other ideas with respect to admins or bosses needing the ability to delegate on someone else's behalf.  Totally awesome ideas and would love to see it.  We have had it happen lots of times where people leave on vacation and forget to delegate.  Their boss or a sysadmin should have the ability to delegate on their behalf.

One extra spin here:  I would also like to see the ability to delegate approvals by module.  Eg.  I want Joe to handle my RFC approvals and Connie to handle to my Request approvals while I'm off.  This flexibility is critical when people play multiple roles in the organization.

1 Comment
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.