As a Change/Request administrator, I want to copy task plans between change/request models.

Idea ID 1643394

As a Change/Request administrator, I want to copy task plans between change/request models.

Benifit:
This will enable the task plans to be shared and does not need to be defined repeatedly. More importantly,this saves time and improves efficiency.

As a Change/Request administrator, I can
- Clone a change model
- Clone a change model and its task plans

Tags (1)
5 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Great idea and it will definately benefit efficiency in different circumstances. Im curious to see the advantages or challenges with regards to automation / run book automation and would love to see that taken into account with regards to this idea.

Best regards

Michael

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Not just the ability to clone change models but where the concept of models exist (incident, knowledge, release, etc.). 

from SM 9.61, you can copy Change/Request models with task plans now. For more information, see Configuring change models and Clone a request model.

Status changed to: Delivered

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.