Cannot find related information in device using query: logical.name isin $memberList and device.type

Idea ID 2751702

Cannot find related information in device using query: logical.name isin $memberList and device.type

0 Votes

Hi Team - I have a weird issue in Change Management Task form.

When I raise a change request (cm3r), I was able to fill in the affected ci information, however same field is not working in change task (cm3t) form. When i click on the fill button, i m getting 

Cannot find related information in device using query: logical.name isin $memberList and device.type~="bizservice"

I checked the links, it has the same type of entry in both cm3r and cm3t. Not sure which other area to look into. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

2 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: New Idea

@Sadheeshan DN  it seems like a defect, could you please submit a support case for tracking? thank you

Status changed to: Declined

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.