Create an Object Designer so new modules can be added

Idea ID 1629431

Create an Object Designer so new modules can be added

This is more a developer requirement I would say, but if you have an object designer that is able to step by step add a new module, you will have consistent development of new objects. You might have diversity in livecycle objects, code/data objects with specific characteristics. EG activities, approval, tasks etc.

Even custom modules should be able to add this way.

Think about it

🙂

5 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudus, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be reviewed by the product team.

Can you share some of the use cases you have in mind - what kind of applications, which use cases? Thanks!

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Tonya,

thanks for the reply.

In the past we had questions to add modules for:

• Availability management
  • Capacity management
  • Continuity management

In my opinion it can be anything. The object designer the way I see it is a developer tool that creates a blank module within an hour. as everything to create a module is repeatable, it can be scripted/automated. 

Best regards,

Barry

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Tonya,

thanks for the feedback.

In the past we had request for modules like:

• Availability management
  • Capacity management
  • Continuity management

In my opinion it can be anything . 

Best regards,

Barry

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Thank you for your idea. At this time, your idea hasn’t received enough community support and doesn’t align with our priorities so we are closing this idea. But we may review this again in the future. Thank you for your support and continue posting & voting on ideas to help make our products better.
Status changed to: Declined

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.