Dashboard - view what I have to do

Idea ID 2691633

Dashboard - view what I have to do

We desable email, because there is too many of them.

But, there are no functionaly in SMAX to view all the object that are assign to me or to my group.
We must go into each module and view the proper list.

It would be great if a new   dashboard panel could show this.

It would be great if we can add   reports in this new dashboard,   reports that can use   the "me" functionaly  for field related to people table   or  the equivalent   for group field.

In HP-ServiceManager, it's the   todo  table.

4 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

Hi @Steve Anderson SMA-X 

Other than having this feature reviewed, do you propose a way for the users to see all activities assigned to him?

The best scenario, an expert group assignee may have records assigned; records like  support request, incident and changes. So, how can he see all the records that he or his group had been assigned?

Thanks

Stéphane

Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

what is the update on this one?!! how do you expect support admins to view their Tickets "Changes, Requests, Incidents, Problems...etc" by going to each and every module or create custom report for each module?!!

this idea is opened since October 2019 for a basic feature , please advise!

Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

This feature is a significant drawback for the product.  There are other  open ideas on this feature (2762550). It will be great if you put in your plan. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.