Delete retired licenses

Idea ID 1766023

Delete retired licenses

I a license reaches the status of Retired, it is impossible to delete them, you only get an error message saying that "You cannot delete a retired license."

It's not a big deal, but I have some retired licenses, and I would very much like to be able to delete them.

Kind regards
Harald Bjørnstad

2 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

For any SMAX service provider using MSP licenses, the number of licenses issued increases over time with new customers and renewals. To make a cleaner user interface for the administrator, we need to remove licenses that are no longer active, i.e. in the status of Inactive or Retired. We currently have at least as many licenses in these two states as we have active ones!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.