Enable "drag & drop" for attachments (not graphics)

Idea ID 2759955

Enable "drag & drop" for attachments (not graphics)

Enable "drag & drop" for attachments (not only graphics), like e.g. SharePoint is doing it

4 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

I'm able to use drag and drop for files other than images. Is there a particular file type which doesn't work for you?

Best regards,

Brindusa

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

See Brindusa's question

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

While it is possible to add attachments to the rich text field (as you can do it with graphics), the embedded attachment doesn't appear as object in the attachment section of the form. There is also no indicator that shows directly that a rich text field contains attachments.

In case of the rich text field, an indicator would be helpful.

My original intention was to have the possibility to add an object in the attachment section via drag and drop. I have to admit: today it worked as expected. I must have had an issue with my system when I initially tested it. So the topic can be closed 

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Already Offered

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.