Idea ID 1670358
Today there are two user locking mechanisms:
- IdM locks a user for 90 minutes when they typed there password wrong 5 times
- Resetting password, does not reduce the 90mins
- You can manually lock a user in BO, but this is unrelated to above
This unfortunately means that you cannot unlock the user via BO (nor is there an interface to IdM to unlock).
- Unify the two locking mechanisms, so that you can unlock a user from BO.
- Add a parameter in the system to choose the timeout (e.g. 15 minutes rather than 90 minutes).
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.