We are currently working with several customers with extensive use of the reporting module in Service Manager. They are asking for the following features to be implemented:
- A calculation report can only handle 5 calculations. They would like it increased. An example is a customer who has six "main categories" and would like a caluclation for each category.
- A report should be able to show labels and count for all data points, not just in the legend. Especially useful when exporting, since hover over is not availble in a PDF.
- It should be possible to export pivot reports WITH heat map coloring and refresh dashboard/pivot without loosing heatmap settings/coloring
- A request has been made to have to date/time-fields (with date picker) in the report definiton which can be used as variable in the query. These fields should also be available in the report view, so you can alter them and change the time interval of the report as you are viewing it.
- There should be a check to see if reports are empty when they are scheduled. An option to not send empty reports would be usefull.
- In reporting schedule definition there should be a button/function to do a test sending to a test email address
Hopefully these functions could be added to impove the already great reporting module. Thanks!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.