Export ticket to PDF (SMAX)

Idea ID 2684464

Export ticket to PDF (SMAX)

Users are requesting to be able to export individual tickets to PDF (to send a clean ticket info direct to management etc)

Is this possible?

only export option appears to be XLS (for history only)

Tags (1)
7 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

A print in html would be very appreciated.

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I get the question frequently in RfPs. Printing for Single Records and lists should be improved (alternatively, "Create PDF"). Very popular in regulated organizations.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Does anybody have a workaround for this? I mean print a request or export to PDF.

My customers are really wondering and complaining about this missing feature....

I should find a workaround very quickly.

Thanks

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi guys,

any news on this topic?

Is there some solution from somebody's creativity?

Maybe using Power BI, or Crystal report.....

Thanks,

Roberto

Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

...Some plan B  ideas would be to play with Chrome extensions to export as PDF or some mix of CSS and Javascript macro/extension. Only caveat would be it could get only data on the web page.

Other gimmick would be to play with RestAPI and get the data and use web CSS to print as PDF.

Just some ideas...  

Status changed to: Duplicate

Thanks for submitting your idea! It looks like this is a duplicate with this one https://community.microfocus.com/t5/SMA-Idea-Exchange/Print-record-for-incident-request-change/idi-p/1795252. We are closing this idea; please add your comments and vote to the duplicate.

The good news is that the other Idea has already been moved to the Under Consideration state.  

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.