Idea ID 1648765
The Find buttons are not enabled in the Configuration Item Relationship format, when a user has not expert permission on the Configuration Item module.
Have the "Find" button on the CI relationship format even if the current users has not write permission for Configuration Item role.
1. Login with a user that has no write permission on CI, for example “admin.general”
2. Search CI with relationship
3. Go to the relationship tab, click on the relationship record.
4. In the Configuration Item Relationship format, there Find button is disabled
5. If we do the same with a user with expert permission on the Configuration Item module, the Find buttons are enabled.
The Find button can be enabled by changing the condition to “true” in the in the display option “cirelate.view_find” so the button is always enabled as the customer requested in the description.
However, this is not acceptable as administrator consider this feature can easily be controlled from the security role.
Want to give the user the opportunity to navigate the configuration tree without being able to modify the configuration on a display option.
Users cannot navigate the configuration tree if they don't have expert rights on configuration management.
Users want to be able to identify what would be impacted by a CI in a case of problem or incident.
This is related to QCCR1E145491
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.