Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION

Improve virtual agent within the SMA Service Portal to be even smarter and more intelligent

Improve virtual agent within the SMA Service Portal to be even smarter and more intelligent

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE YOUR IDEA

Improve virtual agent within the portal to be more smarter and intelligent

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT? (WHEN USED, BY WHICH ROLE, FOR WHAT BENEFIT)
Virtual agent can help with several tasks to the end user like helping end user to fill in the offering and request or replying to the frequently asked questions. Reduces overall ticket volume and increases end user satisfaction

SEPARATE FROM *WHAT* THE IDEA IS ABOUT, DO YOU HAVE THOUGHTS ON *HOW* IS COULD BE DESIGNED?

Virtual agent should be trained for variety of use cases:

• Assisting with more contextual specific information like “Help me with my printer issues”
  • Customers should be able to build manual workflows for frequently used processes like “Change my phone number”

Virtual agent should become smarter and intelligent over time hence should use machine learning and deep learning capabilities. 

Tags (2)
4 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

This idea has received an initial review to ensure adherence to our idea submission and community guidelines, and is ready for the community to help prioritize the idea with comments and voting. Once there are enough votes and community traction, it will be reviewed by the product team. 

PeterNHS Contributor.
Contributor.

It would be great if we had the ability to change the text presented to the customer when using the virtual agent. 

We often find that customers get confused or lost when using the agent and don't see the option to create a standard support request when none of the suggestions are useful. Having the ability to change the font size would help make it more prominent.

SelfServicePortal2.png

ShelleyA Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I agree with Peter's comment above, I've had feedback from a customer today regarding how confusing she found the portal. In particular that from the screen layout above she was drawn to click the 'Post' option rather than 'Create a standard support request'. As stated by Peter could the 'Create a standard support request' option be more prominent, I think changing the wording to 'click here to log your request or add more details below' would be more helpful.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Accepted

Great news, this idea has been accepted on our product roadmap. Subscribe to receive updates. (This is not a formal commitment, and subject to change)

Note: the votes and status applie to the original idea of "improve Virtual Agent". @PeterNHS and @ShelleyA -  you may want to log a separate idea for the VA UI  changes mentioned in your comments as they're not necessarily considered as part of the machine learning changes.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.