In Service portal Suite we don’t see the color and size which we set in Service Catalog in SM

Idea ID 1668886

In Service portal Suite we don’t see the color and size which we set in Service Catalog in SM

Refer to attached Screen Shot (SM Capture.PNG) where the color and size was set in Service Catalog in Service Manager  but in the Service portal Suite we don’t see the color and size (Refer to atttached Service Portal Suite Capture.PNG) which we set in Service Catalog in Service Manager 

So I am open an ER for this issue to get votes to get this ER implemented.

15 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Status changed to: Already Offered

this has been supported since SMA-SM 2019.2

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I installed 2019.11 and I have the same problem.

Colors set in Detailed Description in BackEnd Catalog Item are not displayed in Service Portal.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Actually this is supported in Service Portal.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Could it be dependent on localization?

In english it works but using localized catalog items maybe it doesn't work...

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

In Service Catalog there is a line in RED.

RobertoC_0-1578644863980.png

In service portal is not in RED.

RobertoC_1-1578644899894.png

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

We tried one localized item in lab (Chinese), the font color is displayed in the Portal. BTW, which language do you use?

Zhang_Jinhong_1-1578883655581.png

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Italian.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I tried Italian, it works.

Zhang_Jinhong_0-1578898142324.png

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is the setting in SM - svcDisplay table.

Zhang_Jinhong_0-1578898258752.png

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.