Integration of SMA-X Virtual agent (VA) with collaboration platform (Slack, MS Teams)
Today end user has capability to click on virtual assitant, create a request and chat with a live agent in SMA-X.
We need to extend this capability, so that when an end user submits a request and clicks on chat button,
1. A channel is automatically created in collaboration platform
2. Channel is auto-populated with VA chat history
3. A service desk agent is added to the channel
4. Service desk agent can then collaborate with other-agents or bots within collaboration platform (OOB)
5. A service desk agent from channel is able to do bi-directional communication with end user on VA
Moving the communication to collaboration platform helps service desk agent to interact with various teams at a time and close the issue quickly.
Also a bi-directional communication between VA and a collaboration platform allows service desk agent to work from a single platform instead of working from two platforms, logging into VA to answer end user (platform-1) and collaboration platfrom to talk to other team members (platform-2)