(KM00387008) I need to be able to use labels in the Request Fulfilment/Service Catalogue form

Idea ID 2763281

(KM00387008) I need to be able to use labels in the Request Fulfilment/Service Catalogue form

Brief description: I need to be able to use labels in the Request Fulfilment/Service Catalogue form. When implementing a new form I create a full workflow basing questions on previous answers, so instead having multiple dedicated forms I can have a single form covering different processes. As forms are becoming big I need to be able to write some instructions between fields.

Benefits / Value: This feature is valuable to increase user experience when filling a form.

Design details: I imagine the field to be more similar to a bullet / radio button field, but without the circle and taking all the horizontal line space. Also having some borders to limit the region.

Related with KM00387008

2 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

@dpuigdomenec we are not clear about your ideal, would you please provide the step-by-step description to help us to understand? 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.