Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.

Latest JAVA version ( 10 or upcoming version 11) Supportability feature for HPSM 9.50

Latest JAVA version ( 10 or upcoming version 11) Supportability feature for HPSM 9.50

I am using HPSM version 9.50, and I have JAVA version 8 supported with this product at present.

Seems JAVA 8 support is going to expire in the near future, and here in our organization we always align with latest JAVA version for any of the products including third party vendors. As part of Accenture Data Integrity and Security, it always aligns with latest JAVA version i.e. 10 at present and 11 in the neat future. This is one of the mandate feature included with the current scenario in our organization. Hence, I request your team to provide me the time line in getting latest JAVA 10 or near future release JAVA 11 to be supported for HPSM Version 9.50.

Tags (1)
1 Comment
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.