Locked record popup should have button to cancel the request of opening the locked record

Idea ID 2692214

Locked record popup should have button to cancel the request of opening the locked record

0 Votes

Locked record popup should have button to cancel the request of opening the locked record.

It makes handeling records mush faster because you don't have to wait to open already locked record and then  press "Back" to get back to queue. 

3 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

@tauriant  Regarding the current design, we allowed users to view a locked record instead of popup a dialog at the first place. The locked record popup once you'd like to edit it.  It's unnecessary to popup a dialog if the user just wants to view it.

Not sure we're fully understand your requirement. Please let us know if you have different perspectives and provide the detailed information. And the step by step scenarios are preferred.

Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

@Yana_DingOur main problem with locked record is that in queues (where records are not automatically assigned to agentsyou can't differentiate which record is locked and which record is not and most of the times if agent opens locked record he/she doesn't want to view it because somebody already is handling it. So one of the solutions would be adding new button (Back or Cancel etc) to locked record popup. Then if I want to view locked record I press OK and if I don't want to open already locked record I can press this new button.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.