Mass link requests to an incident

Mass link requests to an incident

Hello,

Our users would like to be able to link several requests to an incident at the same time.

I think it would be a good improvment to be able to select a list of request from a view and then have the option to link those request to an incident. Just like we can update several records from a list.

Thank you

Best regards

5 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

LNO
New Member.

Hi

It is a great idea !

I often use filters to list requests according to some creterias (i.e. like an incident), and it would be very usefull to mass add them to an incident !

Thanks,

Laurent .

JPL
Frequent Visitor.

What time saving if we could benefit from this feature

Thank you for voting for this idea

Jean-Philippe

Laetitia
New Member.

The mass update function is one of my favorite Sma-X function, it's so usefull.

It would be great to be able to use it also to link request to incident.

Regards

Laetitia

alisonblot
New Member.

Very useful function for everyone !

Regards,

Alison

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.