Idea ID 2850725
In my opinion this is a bug, however the statement from R&D is this works as designed.
Therefore I open this idea for this issue.
Here is what we have found:
If there are several workflows for a process, e.g. Change Management, in which phases have the same technical name, they depend on each other, even if not directly obvious.
We have adapted the German display labels for the Evaluate phase in Standard Change and in Normal Change differently.
There were no problems at all in the studio and no attention was drawn to the connection between these two phases.
This connection was only noticed during the processing of Changes.
If you display the phase ID in the grid page, the display name for the Evaluate phase is always taken from the Standard Change (even if it is a Normal Change).
If you look at the detail view of such a Normal Change, the correct display name is shown in the upper left corner and in the Workflow tab.
In the History tab, however, the display name from the Standard Change is also used.
I have attached screenshots for this.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.