Possibility to ask user using dialogbox with OK and Cancel buttons (Yes/No) in AM WEB

Idea ID 1649200

Possibility to ask user using dialogbox with OK and Cancel buttons (Yes/No) in AM WEB

Currently a dialogbox with OK and Cancel button doesn't work in AM WEB (AmMsgBox(strMessage As String, lMode As Long) with lMode = 1 )

We will be grateful if such possibility is implemented.

Thank you.

4 Comments
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.
Status changed to: Declined

Hi There,

I think this could be a defect. Please first report it to Support for validation.

Best Regards,

Leo

Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Please, look at case id: SD02197304 - Dialogbox with OK and Cancel buttons in AM WEB , I have been answered that there is not such possibility now in AM WEB application.

Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I moved the idea to the next status "Waiting for Votes".

Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

I moved the idea to the next status "Waiting for Votes".

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.