Prevent autofill of the checkout field "Order name" and "Purpose for Ordering"

Prevent autofill of the checkout field "Order name" and "Purpose for Ordering"

Would it be possible to add a switch that enabled/disabled the autofill currently in place in SMA of the 2 fields in the checkout section? In SRC, the user has to fill those 2 fields, now that they are auto-filled in SMA, the user is skipping this phase.

SmaCheckout.pngSecCheckout.png

4 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be reviewed by the product team.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I have the same requirement for other spanish customer.

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Already Offered

in 2018.08 release, both Title and Description fields will be blank by default. Meanwhile there is no switch provided to enable/disable the behaviour.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

What I need here is to enable autofill only for particular catalog item.

Alternatively, would it be possible to hide "Title" and "Description" on the checkout panel and enable "SUBMIT" button in any case?

Customer would need these special items to be ordered very quickly, without force user to fill in mandatory data, just pick up the item from the list and click on SUBMIT.

In propel administration I tried to modify module related to those items but title and description are not present...

Thanks in advance,

Roberto

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.