Provide a type of view that combines different ticket types in a single list (To Do list)

Idea ID 2762852

Re: Provide a type of view that combines different ticket types in a single list (To Do list)

Requested functionality :

First Priority for the following ticket types :

1. Request, Incident
  2. Second Priority for Tasks
  3. Third Priority for Changes and Problems

Allow the view to include fields that are common to all included ticket entities - in particular these fields :

1. Id,
  2. Title,
  3. Priority,
  4. Service,
  5. SLT.Next target time,
  6. Assignment group,
  7. Assignee

Let the view be filtered and sorted on these fields

Predefine a "MY GROUP TODO" view that automatically filters on the current user's group membership

Predefine a "MY TODO" view that automatically filters on the current user's identity

Use case :

In organisations with teams that handle both support requests and incidents, it is not obvious what ticket should be worked on next. This could be either an incident or a support request.

SMAX does not currently provide a consolidated view of both of these ticket types, which forces these teams to continuously switch between Request and Incident views.

Request fulfillment and Incident management are reactive processes that are generally subject to stringent service level targets.

Therefore, it is important to ensure timely handling of such tickets.

A single consolidated type of view would allow users to keep an eye on all assigned tickets, and always select the top one, regardless of type.

2 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Team ,

We have a similar requirement where the customer wants  My ToDo kind of view where they can see all tickets . This functionality will help agents to follow one queue and without switching between modules and also helps agents who will be supporting different entities inside SMAX

Regards

Praveen 

Valued Contributor.. BBO Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hi Team,

I guess reproduce how Service Manager is handling this feature would be appreciated, since not all the table have the same fields.

Even if our customers (for now) doesn't seem to give importance to this feature, I think that it's great to have it since it will make it clear for users what they have got to do next.

Regards

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.