Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.

SMA-X: Role Based Dashboards, Ability to assign default dashboard to User

Idea ID 1653441

SMA-X: Role Based Dashboards, Ability to assign default dashboard to User

So far it is not possible to predefine a dashboard for a user.

It is not possible to define role based dashboards e.g. "Change Manager Overview", "Problem Manager Overview", "Service Desk Agent Overivew" etc.

It should be possible for a user to have multiple dashboards and swtich views (as provided in SMA-SM)

Tags (3)
17 Comments
Captain Captain
Captain

We have currently the same use case with our customer.

Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

This would be great! Customers often required for agents different dashboards for speciic roles (License manager, Change manager, Problem manager, etc.)

Captain Captain
Captain

same Requirement with our Customers, please advise what is the status of this Idea? 

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

same Requirement with our Customers as well, please advise what is the status of this Idea and when you plan on releasing it? 

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I have a customer who was asking a similiar question: Is it possible to change/configure the default dashboard and the content?
If you delete all reports in the dashboard and reload the page, a predefined set of reports is loaded automatically. 

Can we at least configure this default set? @Tonya SMAX 

Ensign
Ensign

I had hoped to configure default dashboards based on role and group (whether organization/functional), but it was not meant to be during my investigation.  I hope this functionality gets added in the very near future.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Accepted

Great news, this idea has been accepted on our product roadmap. Subscribe to receive updates. (This is not a formal commitment, and subject to change)

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.