SMAX ESM - ability to add a price to entity link user options linked to SACM at offering level

Idea ID 2796662

SMAX ESM - ability to add a price to entity link user options linked to SACM at offering level

Use case:

when I create an ESM offering, for example, to request a PC, selecting specific Devices or infrastructure&Peripherical items, I need to show the price to the user for the selected items.

Actual Behaviour:

I have an offering with user options linked to Infrastructure & Peripherical Asset Type:

IgMoreno_1-1589042763018.png

When the user selects those elements in the end-user portal,  the price is not changing for the elements that the user is selecting:

IgMoreno_3-1589042955900.png

I am not able to set the price for the user options with entity link to 'Infrastructure and Peripherical' at offering level:

IgMoreno_4-1589043014048.png

Also, My Infrastructure&Peripherical items, have a price in the finance tab, why not use it in my Offering when the user selects this item?

IgMoreno_0-1589042619476.png

Expected behavior:

We should use the price in the finance tab of Infrastructure&Peripherical or devices items, to show in the offering if the end-user selects those elements.

Additionally, it will be good that the user could set a price for entity link user options at the Offering level.

1 Comment
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.