Same request chart phase in My Request and inside the request with the shopping cart disabled

Idea ID 1663410

Same request chart phase in My Request and inside the request with the shopping cart disabled

Currently, the request phase in PR and POR can be different which could make sense if shopping cart is enabled due to one order could have different requests.

When the shopping cart is disabled, there is only one request per order and then the phase in portal should be the same for both, PR and POR but currently it is not in some stages.

Attaching a couple of screenshots to clarify this idea: In the first attached screenshot (phase1.png) , we can see that the POR00858-PR000859 is in "Fulfillment" phase (Cumplimiento in Spanish) in My Requests.
In the second one(phase2.png), we can see this request is in the forth phase of the chart, Validation (Validacion in Spanish)

We thought that this is a defect but in QCIM1E148200 we were said this is working as designed, even when it makes no sense from our point of view.

1 Comment
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.