Service Manager report module - tooltips

Idea ID 1657403

Service Manager report module - tooltips

0 Votes

Our customer asked us about one - I think - that seems as obvious as simple but I'm afraid is not available.

They want to be able to enable (or not) tooltip values on report configuration. I know that's not easy to explain using text, so, I did kind of photo editing.

I know the info is available hovering mouse, but, they want to export as PDF and/or HTML. The mouse hover is not available once information is exported to file.

In some graphs values might be obvious but going further with average, max or min calculations these values are important.

Please, note that both stacked values and totals are in the edited image.

Does anybody how to do that?

(see screenshot from orignal reports from SM9.52 and what's requested)

originaloriginalrequestedrequested

4 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Status changed to: New Idea

this idea has been accepted on our product roadmap, timing TBD. Subscribe to receive updates. (This is not a formal commitment, and subject to change)

Status changed to: Accepted

Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.
Status changed to: Delivered

Delivered in SM 9.63

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.