Ticket detection

Idea ID 2806329

Ticket detection

We would like to improve the detection of information from the description.

It would be interesting to be able to detect the IDs of the other modules (Request / Incident / Change / Problem) and to be able to associate them to the initial ticket if needed.

As if the device was an I.D.
As if "Ignore CI" was an associate.

Capture d’écran 2020-06-18 à 17.35.24.png

Tags (1)
6 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

I like this Idea.  I hope it gets a lot of votes.

I think my big concern will be the risk of getting a lot of false positive matches which could lead to it just being a distraction for users and something that is always just ignored/dismissed.

Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

May be it should be a opt-in feature and not a global deployed setting. In the back end the machine learning API or smart ticket feature could also do its magic. (meaning user feedback should train the system to ignore choices and false positive tuning)

Are you thinking opt-in per user or per tenant?

Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Per user will be over-kill for admin(although not a bad idea)  🙂  per tenant would be less drastic.

Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

..or perhaps  per group

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.