Ticket queue auto refresh

Idea ID 2755014

Ticket queue auto refresh

When we are monitoring some queue for new indictments (for example, it could be also changes or problems) the only way to see that there are new tickets added to it (except notifications via mail) is to refresh the page in the browser. It will be nice if this can be done via some sort of auto-refresh at some predefined period of time, so we can see queue changes in nearly real time.

5 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

This is an important requirement for one of my customers. This is due to the large volume of calls that the ServiceDesk processes coupled with aggressive SLO and seeing an upto list with the relevant filters applied is critical for them to determine they are working on the most important ticket, which could be one that has just be raised.

Outstanding Contributor.. Sissel Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Another common scenario for our customer is that the operators are working on the same request list with unassigned requests. Operator A press the “assign to me” button in the request list, and since the list is not auto refreshing, the operator B don’t see that the request is already assigned to operator A, and operator B press “assign to me”. This is very frustrating for the operators.

Valued Contributor.. Le4vitt Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

This would indeed be a great idea. I particularly agree with @Sissel presented usecase, often encountered in level 1 support teams where the number of requests is sometimes overwhelming.

Super Contributor.. Mooseman Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

At the moment the option is to use for example Firefox Add-Ons and this is somewhat odd for this level of Enterprise product. Should definitely be implemented to product itself.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.